I Need To Add An Interpreter
As an admin, you have the ability to add and manage your own interpreter staff.
To add a staff interpreter to the portal:
- Click on the + (Plus) icon to the right of the Search button.
- A blank profile page will appear to the right.
- Fill in First Name, Last Name, Gender, Email, Phone, Active status, and Language(s).
- To clear the form and start over, click Cancel.
- To save your entries and create a profile, click Save.
Note: An Interpreter ID will be generated after the interpreter’s profile has been filled out and saved. You will need to exit the interpreter’s profile and re-enter to view the ID.
Email Notification and SMS Notification are controlled by each interpreter. Individual interpreters can change those settings under the gear icon in the interpreter portal.
|Video Calls can only be toggled on or off when the interpreter is online.|
To take calls, an interpreter’s Active status must be set to Yes.