Our professional interpreters are skilled subject-matter experts.
World-Class Professional Interpreters
CLI takes great measures to select highly qualified interpreters with national certifications and industry-specific expertise.
Our systematic method of separating bilingual speakers from competent, professional interpreters ensures we are not a training ground for bilinguals; CLI is the standard for professional interpreter excellence.
CLI’s credentialing process confirms that our professional interpreters are already skilled subject-matter experts, proficient in the art of interpreting, and experienced in diverse settings.
Many CLI interpreters hold certifications through national organizations that include:
- Certification Commission for Healthcare Interpreters (CCHI)
- National Board of Certification for Medical Interpreters (NBCMI)
- Department of Human Services (DHS)
- Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts’ interpreter examination
We Speak Your Language
24/7 access to CLI’s professional interpreters ensures that our customers are compliant with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. With thousands of interpreters in 230+ languages, we’ve got you covered — no matter what industry you’re in.
Expert Medical Interpreters
CLI has maintained an enormous commitment to the healthcare industry since our inception. All interpreters are required to complete:
- Annual HIPAA training, testing, and certification
- Annual Medicaid fraud, waste, and abuse prevention certification
- Extensive medical interpreter testing and credentialing process
Secure, U.S.-Based Interpreters
We utilize predominately U.S.-based interpreters, which provides easier enforcement of HIPAA, privacy laws, and security regulations.
For top security with our interpreters, CLI also:
- Is fully compliant with HIPAA, the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH) Act, and DNV Healthcare standards
- Meets Joint Commission Standards
- Maintains current Safe Harbor certification
- Holds certification for PCI compliance
Backed by National Quality Standards
CLI has long set its own high standards and continual interpreter monitoring to confirm quality, professionalism, and accuracy of interpretation.
CLI is also an active member of numerous organizations focused on the quality of interpreter services. We are working to advance national interpreter standards with our partners in the Association of Language Companies (ALC), and our founders are active in creating new standards for interpreting with the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM).
CLI contracts with experienced, high-quality interpreters, but don’t just take our word for it. Click below to find out more about connecting to our professional interpreters.
To learn more or get started, request a free quote or give us a call today.