Only the Best
High-touch service & a deep bench of world-class talent.
A Tough Selection Process
CLI selects highly qualified interpreters and translators with national certifications and industry-specific expertise. Then we put them to the test.
This is why we are known in the industry as the highest-touch team with the highest interpreting standards.
You can be sure that you will be connected with a language professional who is continually evaluated for accuracy and quality.
What We Do Well
World-Class Professional Interpreters
Many CLI translators and interpreters hold certifications through national organizations that include:
- Certification Commission for Healthcare Interpreters (CCHI)
- National Board of Certification for Medical Interpreters (NBCMI)
- Department of Human Services (DHS)
- Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts’ interpreter examination
Qualified Medical Interpreters
CLI has maintained an enormous commitment to the healthcare industry since we started. All interpreters are required to complete:
- Annual HIPAA training, testing, and certification
- Annual Medicaid fraud, waste, and abuse prevention certification
- Extensive medical interpreter testing and credentialing process
Secure, Compliant Interpreters & Translators
We utilize qualified interpreters and enforce HIPAA, privacy laws, and security regulations.
24/7 access to CLI’s professional interpreters and translators ensures that our customers are compliant with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. With thousands of interpreters in 230+ languages, we’ve got you covered — no matter what industry you’re in.
For top security with our interpreters, CLI also:
- Is fully compliant with HIPAA, the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH) Act, and DNV Healthcare standards
- Meets Joint Commission Standards
- Maintains current Safe Harbor certification
- Holds certification for PCI compliance
Backed by National Quality Standards
CLI is also an active member of numerous organizations focused on the quality of interpretation and translation services. We are working to advance national standards with our partners in the Association of Language Companies (ALC), and our founders are active in creating new standards for interpreting with the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM).
CLI contracts with experienced, high-quality interpreters. Why don’t you take a moment and tell us about your organization? We’ll quickly connect with you to help craft an individualized plan for success.