Video Remote Interpreting Services
On-demand video communication
CLI’s video remote interpreting (VRI) solution provides on-demand communication assistance for limited English proficient, deaf, and hard-of-hearing individuals. It’s the perfect fit for any organization that needs quick access to interpreters with a visual component. It offers the benefits of in-person interpreting with no advanced scheduling needed.
With our VRI services, you can easily access professional interpreters in a few intuitive steps.
VRI Platform Features
Better communication quality means better customer care.
Here are a few of the many features available with CLI’s video interpreting services:
- On-demand connection to an interpreter in just moments
- Professional, easy-to-use interface with clear, high-quality video and audio feed
- Easy access to your most frequently requested languages
- Chat function, available in-language for written instructions
- Invite staff interpreters or other experts onto the platform for integrated care delivery
- Quickly and easily pre-schedule interpreters for appointments
- Highest security available with a private, encrypted network
- Three-way video call option to add additional experts
All-in-One Virtual Care Solution
Get the most out of your investment. CLI leverages Bluestream Health’s technology, which means our solution offers more than just interpreting.
Bluestream is a cloud-based telemedicine platform that delivers a two-way audio and video connection to patients, their family members, or clinicians on demand.
- Collaborate with other providers — internally or externally — in real time
- Help your patients receive the right care by the right specialist, whether they’re down the hall or across the country
- 100% HIPAA compliant video
- Compatible with leading telehealth platforms and EHRs
Languages Available For Video Interpreting
CLI provides professional interpreters in 230 languages. All 230 languages are available 24/7/365 using the audio option from the same video interpreting application, or over the phone.
The languages that are currently available via video include:
- American Sign Language
- Haitian Creole
Ready to give it a try?
See for yourself how easy it is to access a video interpreter.
Contact us today to set up a free demo with one of our account executives.