Interpreters & Translators:
Change Your Life;
Change The World.
Join Our Contract Translation & Interpreting Team
- You are established as an independent contractor
- You live in the U.S. or Canada
- You speak English and another language fluently
- You have proven interpreting or translation experience
- You are committed to providing excellent customer service
- You have access to a dedicated landline phone
CLI prioritizes contracting with linguists who have completed professional interpreter training programs and who hold national certifications through organizations that include:
- Certification Commission for Healthcare Interpreters (CCHI)
- National Board of Certification for Medical Interpreters (NBCMI)
- Department of Human Services (DHS)
- Court interpreter certification programs
What Our Contract Interpreters Say About CLI
I love working with CLI due to its variety of clients, but what I love the most of CLI is its human touch.
I find over-the-phone interpretation to be just like medicine — ever-changing and challenging, with a team of top professionals behind me 24/7/365. When you factor in human customer service representatives, steady call volume, and timely payments, CLI was the logical choice.
Serbian, Bosnian & Croatian interpreter
It has been a very rewarding experience working with CLI over the last 2 years. This company provides a friendly environment with a high level of professionalism and working time flexibility.
After seven years, I can say CLI is a great place to work because of the professionalism and teamwork that is displayed every day, and the good customer service skills, which are necessary for bridging the cultural and language barriers in medical, legal, and all other areas of interpreting.