Security Is Our Top Priority
Infrastructure and service delivery to exceed the most stringent of security standards.
CLI is serious about our commitment to comply with national security standards.
- CLI holds certification that we are in full compliance with the Privacy Shield framework, as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce
- CLI meets the new Joint Commission standards
- We are in compliance with DNV Healthcare standards
- All CLI employees and interpreters complete annual training, testing, and certification for HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act)
- We are fully compliant with the HITECH (Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health) Act and the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act
We never miss a call. CLI ensures continuous service.
- Each of our call centers are built on a secure infrastructure, equipped with dual entrance fiber builds
- Calls are routed through reliable U.S. telecom providers to ensure quality audio/video feed and connectivity
- We maintain mirrored databases on secure internal servers located in Portland, Oregon and Phoenix, Arizona
- The geodiversity of our call centers, databases, and interpreters enable CLI to provide uninterrupted service
- Multiple levels of technological redundancy guarantee utmost reliability
- Numerous power sources with backup generators guard against everything from power outages to natural disasters
CLI’s data security is independently verified by major international bank security audits.
- CLI maintains current certification for compliance with PCI Data Security Standards
- We do not document, store, or process any customer data or “personally identifiable information” (PII)
- Our corporate offices and call centers have restricted, security-card access only
We require mandatory password-protection of all computers
- Our internal network access is protected by a two-factor VPN authentication, multiple firewalls, and digital certification
- CLI’s call centers are supervised 24/7, with continual oversight of computer activity
Interpreters vigilantly protect your security, we ensure it with constant QA monitoring and security audits.
- Interpreters undergo extensive criminal background checks
- Monthly screening against exclusion lists, including OIG (Office of Inspector General), System for Award Management (SAM), and OFAC SDN (Office of Foreign Assets Control Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons)
- Interpreters are strictly bound by a signed Statement of Confidentiality and HIPAA agreement Must comply with the Code of Professional Ethics
- Interpreters are required to work from a private location with a locked door and no ambient noise. If the office environment contains windows, proper window coverings must be in place to obscure view from the outside.
- Interpreters may only utilize approved landline phones
- All notes are required to be promptly shredded after each interpreting session
CLI reserves the right to randomly conduct on-site visits and/or video inspections of CLI interpreters’ work environments to verify they are compliant with industry standards, using approved equipment, and working from a secure office.
Rest assured. In the rare event that an interpreter is found to be in violation of any security standard, CLI will immediately terminate their interpreting contract and cease utilizing their services.
Let CLI Put Your Mind at Ease
If your organization needs the best security in the market without sacrificing customer care or interpreter quality, see why companies choose CLI.