Keep your customers
When demand for interpreting outpaces your supply,
turn to CLI for an extra boost in 230+ languages.
CLI’s over-the-phone interpreting (OPI) and video remote interpreting (VRI) services are the perfect solution for companies that need to supplement their existing services, but don’t have the resources or time to do it themselves.
Our white-label interpreting services have you covered. And we even support you with free usage and training materials.
We deliver the interpreters, infrastructure & support — you deliver an outstanding experience to your customers
- We do the vetting for you. The interpreters we work with are carefully screened and tested to ensure we only provide you with skilled, experienced professionals.
- We have the languages you need. With interpreters in 230+ audio and 20+ video languages, we can help you communicate 24/7/365.
- You get nearly 26 years of tried-and-trusted remote interpreting performance.
- Reliable infrastructure. All calls are routed through our secure, U.S.-based call centers.
- You can count on easy setup. Our OPI and VRI services can be quickly deployed.
- VRI is web-based and can be used on nearly any device your customers choose. No need to purchase additional equipment.
White-label interpreting services for every industry
Using CLI’s white-label interpreting services lets you focus on what you do best.
We’ll handle everything else:
- Ample interpreter coverage
- Easy setup for new accounts
- Quality assurance
- Phone and video call routing
- Spikes in call volume
- Detailed call reports
CLI interpreters hold national medical interpreting certifications
Certification Commission for Healthcare Interpreters (CCHI)
National Board of Certification for Medical Interpreters (NBCMI)
Department of Human Services (DHS)
Top compliance with quality standards
CLI’s professional medical interpreters are bound by strict HIPAA regulations, signed confidentiality agreements, and a code of professional ethics. We are fully compliant with standards set by national healthcare accreditation organizations — including the Joint Commission and DNV — and we are active members of numerous medical interpreting organizations.
CLI’s interpreters are HIPAA trained and certified.
CLI is fully compliant with Joint Commission standards.
CLI has been an active member of NCIHC since 2003.
CLI has been a member of IMIA since 1999.
CLI is a supporting member of CCHI, helping set industry standards.
CLI has been a member of CHIA since its inception in 1999.