I Need To Block An Interpreter
The Internal Blocked Interpreters function allows admins to block internal interpreters from individual child accounts.
To block internal interpreters for child accounts:
- Click on the Customers tab.
- Filter by Customer Number or Name.
- Type in the name or number of the account, and hit Search.
- Choose the account from the list on the left to bring up the profile.
- Click on the dropdown arrow under Internal Blocked Interpreters.
- Select which interpreters you want to block for this account.
- Hit Save.
Note: You can unblock an interpreter at any time. If you want to block an interpreter from all accounts, navigate to their profile, and select No under the Active status.