Everyone wants to be
1 in 5 people living in the U.S. speak a language other than English at home
That’s roughly 65 million people who need healthcare, a car loan, a mortgage, an airline ticket and the services you provide. When you understand your customers, they understand you.
CLI creates more meaningful connections with your clients or customers by allowing everyone to communicate in their native language.
Trust us to have an interpreter with exactly the language set and industry knowledge you need, whenever you need it. Trust our platform to connect you easily and quickly, every time. You’ll know by name the individuals directly responsible for your account, that are always available and accountable and they will know you.
Language shifts, technology evolves and your needs change. We are always listening to our customers, and surveying industry trends to innovate better ways to serve you and your customers. We are always improving the interfaces for you to connect with interpreters, while guarding your data security as if it was our own.
When your needs change, CLI responds immediately and flexibly. Your organization’s requirements are the basis of the specialized plan we’ll create with you. CLI is always expanding the base of qualified interpreters to serve specialized industries from healthcare to utilities. We offer the widest range and highest availability of languages amongst our competitors. Challenge us to meet your need, you’ll find we rise to the challenge.
- 230+ languages at your fingertips
- Available 24/7/365
- Fast connection times
- Interpreters with industry-specific knowledge
- Customized call routing solutions
- On-demand communication: anywhere, on any device
- High-quality video & audio feed
- Skilled spoken & ASL interpreters
- Robust, private, encrypted network
- Accurate translation, performed by fluent professionals
- Industry specialists
- Project Management & Quality Assurance
- Desktop publishing, audio/video transcription (including braille) & website localization
- Qualified assessment of medical interpreting skills
- Evaluate bilingual language proficiency
- Ensure compliance with patient care standards
- Detailed assessment reports